Thursday, April 05, 2007

woots~ posting agn.. hehe.. juz wanna say, thank you dearie for promoting my blog to our guildmates.. initially was too shy to talk to them, but aft awhile.. okok lah.. hahax.. sry dear, i din tell u tt i was meeting terry, nxt time, i will tell u derr. =x sryy!!

met terry n fayt.. haha.. yet to meet their gf yet.. *excited* thanks gavin for helping me promoting my blogshop too.. thou i dun have any item for guys yet, but will try to have it in my blog asap.. gavin is using my blog as his final year project?? omigosh.. so big der event.. hahax.. in anyway, thanks alot dude~ ^^

to dede, told u ler.. dun worry.. n rmb to CHECK UR MAIL ALWAYZ!!! =x

to david wong/ng hu's in Aus, hey man~ thanks for ur well wishes.. haha! i've promised u that i'll achieve my dream, wad abt urs? hey, promote my blog to ur frenz there lerr. =x i wanna try having customers from overseas.. wad it feels like.. n stuff like tt.. u know.. ^^ thanks agn.. n GOOD LUCK for ur law education!! cheers~~ ^^ long time no chat wif u lerr.. haha..

to babydavs, yoz.. jyjy in ur working man~ best of luck to u for ur audition! hope u can pass wif flying colours!! hope to meet u soon too. *nervous*

to aaron boiboi, haha!! good luck n jiayou for ur dota competition lah.. ^^ now onli tell me, no wonder nvr audit alot ler.. eiks! win ler tell me hor.. n i take ur promise.. WIN DE FIRST ROUND FOR ME!! =x wee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home